Sign-up to our newsletter at the bottom of the page to register interest.

Sign-up to our newsletter at the bottom of the page to register interest.

Sign-up to our newsletter at the bottom of the page to register interest.

Glamping-pod - 25% Deposit for March
Glamping-pod - 25% Deposit for March
Glamping-pod - 25% Deposit for March
Glamping-pod - 25% Deposit for March
Glamping-pod - 25% Deposit for March
Glamping-pod - 25% Deposit for March
Glamping-pod - 25% Deposit for March
Glamping-pod - 25% Deposit for March

Glamping-pod - 25% Deposit for March

Regular price
£268.50
Sale price
£268.50
Tax included.

A beautiful geodesic glamping tent

----

This is a 25% deposit to be get in to the first run for delivery in March 2020. We'll contact you nearer the time for the remaining 75% + delivery.

Note: We will keep you fully up to date with progress over the coming months and the deposit is fully refundable on request.

----

 

Built with hubs - clever connectors that make geodesic domes quick, fun and easy to build.

Comes ready to build - the sticks simply snap into the hubs and you'll have the frame built in just 20-30 minutes.

Includes stainless steel feet and galvanised ground anchors to secure the pod but can also be attached to a wood or masonry base, using wood or masonry screws.

Features:

  • Simple snap together design
  • Hazel or split chestnut sticks
  • Zip door
  • Mosquito door
  • Two triangular window vents with mosquito netting
  • Two upper and two lower trickle vents with mosquito netting
  • Access port for electricity

Dimensions:

  • Exterior Diameter: 3.2m  (10' 6")
  • Exterior Height: 2.35m  (7' 8")
  • Interior Diameter: 3.1m  (10')
  • Interior Max Height: 2.26m  (7' 5")
  • Interior Diameter with more than 1.82m (6') of height: 1.93m  (6' 4") 

High quality components:

  • All exposed metal work is A2 grade stainless steel
  • Hubs are made from UV resistant automotive grade plastic
  • 10x stainless steel feet
  • 20x 10" galvanised nails / ground anchors
  • 250gsm fire retardant polycotton cover
  • UV, anti-corrosion, anti-fouling and oil proofing treatments
  • Waterproof rating PU2000mm
––
Download the overview here.
––
Please note: We cannot ship Sweet Chestnut outside of the UK.